Installing a tankless water heater into your Connecticut home can be a very wise investment. A tankless water heater utilizes less energy than a conventional water heater because it is only heating your water when required. It also will require a less amount of space. Tankless water heaters provide hot water at a preset temperature when needed without storage, which will help reduce or potentially eliminate all standby costs. Schede Plumbing and Heating specializes in the installation and repair of tankless water heaters throughout Connecticut and New York. We have complied a list of benefits to going tankless and have listed them below.
- Heats water instantly. This will be an added convenience for your family because there will no shortage of hot water within your household. There will never be a spike of cold water while you are taking a shower and a toilet is flushed. You can set the temperature on your thermostat be rest assured that your water will be brought to you at that exact temperature level.
- Reduce costs and increase your return on investment. Your tankless water heater will only be expending energy while it is in use, so no wated energy. It has been reported that you can save up to 30% on your hot water heating costs each year.
- Increased life span. A well maintained tankless water heater will last you up to 20 years, compared to a conventional heater, which will typically last approximately 10 years. Going tankless will reduce your monthly energy bill as well as reduce your maintenance and replacement costs.
- Continuous hot water. If you currently own a conventional water heater, you know that it will stock many gallons of water and will have to constantly reheat the it. So when are in need of hot water, there is period of waiting time. When you own a tankless water heater, you will receive endless hot water and it will be instantly available whenever you require it.
- Requires less space. The size of a tankless water heater is another advantage. It can be can be placed in virtually any room. While a traditional storage tank can take up to 20 square feet of floor space.
The heating and plumbing professionals at Schede Plumbing understand how important having hot water in your Connecticut household is for your family’s comfort and sanitation. Schede Plumbing and Heating specializes installing hot water heaters and replacing old water heaters or repairing them. A malfunctioning water heating unit can create high energy bills.
If you need to replace your water heating unit, the plumbing and heating experts at Schede Plumbing are here to help. We can keep your hot or cold water temperatures and energy bills under control. Our plumbing and heating experts will repair and install any type of residential or commercial tankless water heaters. We’ll listen to your needs and recommend the on–demand hot water heater replacement system that is best for your family and get it installed and operational quickly. Contact us today for a free consultation!