The kitchen area of a home is widely considered to be the most important areas of the household. It is more common these days for new and renovated kitchens to maintain an open floor plan, which has made it an even more common place for family members and friends to enjoy each other’s company. For this reason, it is essential that you schedule regular plumbing maintenance with a licensed professional plumber to ensure that your kitchen’s plumbing is running smoothly. You can hire the experienced plumbing professionals at Schede Plumbing and Heating to perform a thorough inspection of your kitchen plumbing and troubleshoot any potential problems that can lead to larger problems down thee road
We recommend that plumbing maintenance on your kitchen be performed once a year to protect your investment. Damaged water pipes can result in costly damages and require emergency repairs. By scheduling a maintenance appointment with Schede Plumbing of Stamford, CT you can rest assured that your pipes will be operating at full capacity with no leaks and all of your appliances will be also be fully operational as well.
Our kitchen plumbing maintenance services ensures that your kitchen will run smoothly including:
Repair existing pipe leaks and preventing potential leaks. Schede Plumbing examines the existing water system to spot problem areas and perform repairs to ensure the water system is running smoothly.
Locate clogs in pipes that can produce low water pressure. Over time mineral deposits can form and clog your kitchen plumbing, which will reduce water pressure and cause damage to your pipes. We will inspect fixtures that are experiencing low water pressure and repair the parts of the device to return your water pressure back to normal levels.
Increased lifespan for appliances: Routine maintenance of appliances such as your dishwasher, sink fixtures and garbage disposal will increase the life span of the appliance, saving you money in the long run.
Improve water flow efficiency and lower your bills: A kitchen plumbing maintenance plan will ensure that you are ensure that you’re kitchen plumbing is running at full capacity and you are getting the most out of your appliances, which will save you on your water and energy bills.
If you are interested in scheduling an appointment to arrange an inspection of your kitchen plumbing, you can contact us today for a FREE consultation. Our professional team has the experience and knowledge to address any kitchen plumbing and remodeling services you could possibly need. We have persistently kept a high ranking with the better business bureau and have performed countless kitchen plumbing repair services througout the Fairfield County and New York City region. Call us today to schedule kitchen plumbing service with our expert Connecticut plumbers.
Purchasing a new home in Fairfield and Westchester Counties can be a very exciting endeavor, but you need to be certain that you are taking the proper precautions in regards to having the plumbing inspected on your potential property by a licensed plumber to perform a complete evaluation of the plumbing infrastructure in the home to make sure all systems are running properly.
What is a Plumbing Inspection?
A plumbing inspection is a thorough examination of the plumbing infrastructure of a property, which is conducted by a licensed plumbing professional. An inspection typically will involve the water heater, fixtures, lead pipes, waterlines, indoor and outdoor drainage, and waste and vent systems. It is important to hire a professional to inspect your property to avoid any future problems that could happen, which could potentially cost you a lot of money.
Schede Plumbing uses the following plumbing inspection techniques to determine the condition of your current plumbing system and fixtures.
- Water Meter Inspection: We conduct a throughout analysis of your water meter to evaluate whether the shut off valve is in operable condition.
- Investigate for lead pipes: It is possible for household water to contain traces of lead, which can come from lead piping. Lead piping can also create an environmental hazard. Water samples can be collected from the faucets of the house to determine the level of lead contained in the water.
- Hot Water Heater Inspection: Your hot water heater will be providing warm water throughout your house so it is very important that it is up to code and not too old. You must also consider the size of your hot water heater when purchasing a new home. It is widely believed that a 40 gallon tank will sufficiently provide hot water for a family of four. You want to avoid a tank that contains mineral deposits at the bottom of your tank which can cause the water to become deteriorated. Schede Plumbing and Heating will evaluate the condition of your hot water heater to determine whether you should request a new tank be installed prior to purchasing the home.
- Sewage System Inspection: Maintaining an understanding of the type of household sewage treatment system your home utilizes is a very important aspect of plumbing inspection that is consistently overlooked. We highly recommend a sewer inspection be conducted if the home is older than 20 years. Although the sewer line may be fairly new as compared to older homes, many factors such as tree roots can damage a fairly new sewer line. You can hire Schede Plumbing to locate potential signs that may indicate that your sewage system is in need of repair.
- Leaking Pipes: Schede Plumbing and Heating will inspect all of the fixtures and piping in your kitchen and bathroom to ensure everything is working and free of leaks. We can handle all of your plumbing installation, replacement, maintenance and repair needs.
You can turn to Schede Plumbing and Heating to perform a complete evaluation of the plumbing infrastructure in your potential new home to make sure all systems are running properly. This includes checking pipes, shower valves, garbage disposals, indoor and outdoor drainage and all plumbing fixtures and appliances. Our licensed professionals will examine for leaks or damaged pipes, examine faucets, water heaters, and also evaluate the water meter to ensure everything is in tip-top shape before you decide to buy!
Contact us today for a free estimate!